The Smarty PANCE End of Curriculum™ (EOC) Exam review course follows the PAEA End of Curriculum™ (EOC) Exam Blueprint. This blueprint provides the suggested topics for the PAEA End of Curriculum (EOC) Exam.
EOC exam format:
- End of Curriculum exams are delivered in PAEA’s secure, web-based platform, ExamDriver.
- Questions are typically presented in vignette format so that the exams can better assess students’ capacity for problem-solving and critical thinking.
- The End of Curriculum exam contains 300 questions (250 scored) and should be delivered in the last four months of PA education.
- The End of Curriculum exam contains 5 sections with 60 questions in each section
- The exam is 5 hours long and scheduled for 1 day.
Smarty PANCE is not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with, the Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA). All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.