Watch Picmonic Videos and Take Picmonic Quizzes on Smarty PANCE + Get a FREE 12-Month Picmonic Premium Membership
- You asked, and we listened. Now you can watch Picmonic videos and take Picmonic quizzes right from the Smarty PANCE lessons!
- This one-time upgrade comes with a FREE 12-month Picmonic premium membership along with access to 1,600+ Picmonic videos and 16,000 multiple choice questions on both the Smarty PANCE and Picmonic websites. Plus once you log-in to Smarty PANCE your progress will simultaneously track across both sites.
- We have added 100's of new Picmonics to our blueprint lessons and continue to add more daily.
- Students who use Picmonic increase memory retention by 300% and improve PANCE and EOR test scores by up to 50%!
- No more jumping around from one resource to another - focus on content blueprint pearls, and need-to-know facts curated for the PANCE, PANRE, and EOR exams
- Lock in this special introductory rate to save 65% OFF an annual Picmonic standalone membership
Go ahead and see it in action!
From the Smarty PANCE Picmonic Lesson Generalized Seizures
**This sample video does not include the quiz element which will be included with your Picmonic upgrade
There are numerous types of seizures, but the most common type is the tonic-clonic seizure or grand mal. It has phases of tonicity, followed by a clonic phase, where there is jerking. Children can have an absence or petit mal seizures, described as a brief staring spell. Myoclonic seizures are described as a sudden jerk of the body or extremity, while an atonic seizure is where there is excessive tonicity or a loss in tone leading to a “drop attack.” Focal parts of the brain can be affected in partial or focal seizures, which may or may not lead to impaired consciousness.Play Video
What Students Say
"My only regret with Picmonic was not finding out about it at the beginning of PA school! As soon as I got it, I immediately improved in studying more efficiently! I am a big believer in audiovisual learning, creating stories and memory palaces, and spaced repetition – Picmonic has done most of the leg work in putting all these together! When I was preparing to represent my school in our annual challenge bowl, I used Picmonic to study because of all the buzzwords incorporated into it. (By the way, we dominated our competition – thanks Picmonic!)" - Joseph, Mercer University PA program
Picmonic is an amazing studying source. It utilizes multiple studying tools such as visual learning, auditory learning, and memory. It is a creative way to remember the pathophysiology and key facts about each topic. I would highly recommend Picmonic to any classmate or student. - Breanne, University of Charleston PA program
Have you ever lost track of time while you were studying because you were enjoying it so much and really felt like you were retaining all of the information? No? Maybe It's because you've never tried Picmonic! I spend hours studying the content on Picmonic and I have so much fun doing it! - Heidi, Quinnipiac University PA Program
Upgrade Your Current Membership for Instant Access to all The Smarty PANCE and Picmonic for PA Videos, Lessons, and Quizzes
Upgrade your current Smarty PANCE membership for instant access to 1,600+ Picmonic videos and 16,000 multiple choice questions on the Smarty PANCE and Picmonic websites. You will be asked to create a Picmonic user ID and password the first time you watch a Picmonic video on Smarty PANCE.